Arts and Convocation Hall

 
Note: Click on the image to enlarge.
Description: East side of Arts and Convocation Hall, early 1920s The Arts Building at the University of Alberta was completed in 1915, and served as the main teaching building for the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. The Department of Geology moved into the third floor that year, with preparation laboratories in the basement, and remained there until 1958. Source: Department of Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
This record is part of the following collections: